About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, April 4, 2026

SCRAPPY SATURDAY WALL

 

This week I've been working on my tiniest red scraps;
these may become some bright table mats....
It is surprising how long it takes to make one block...
I do so enjoy working on these--so relaxing;))))

My little cross squares, as you can see, are still
languishing there waiting for me to add some
more--these are made with 1.5" squares...
one at a time--- no strips...
{plus they need some good ironing...}

********************
I want to wish all of you who celebrate

EASTER
a
Wonderful Holiday
full of chocolate bunnies
🐇🐇🐇🐇
;))))))

Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(resting-euse)

11 comments:

  1. The red and white blocks look like fun to make.
    Happy Easter to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending Happy Easter wishes to you as well, Julierose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the random-y reds! As always I so admire your eclectic fabrics in your stash. If this was me I d make a whole bunch then set them well-spaced and improve into a solid white ground. For a BIG wonderful quilt. ['''for heaven's sake, have it machine quilted..." On the other hand, table mats will be so cute and usable, happy smile w your coffee.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been busy sewing! Hope you have a wonderful Easter. I picked up Easter candy and 4 bunnies for us.. your never too old for an Easter Basket.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a fun bunch of blocks!
    Happy Easter. I have company coming tomorrow and I hope they bring me a chocolate bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can imagine the fun you're having playing with little scraps. I love small projects which I guess is why I enjoy doing the landscapes so much.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable, scrappy blocks with all the tiny pieces, Julierose! Looking forward to seeing what you make with them. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those blocks will work great for little placemats or table toppers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Using up those tiny scraps takes time but is very satisfying!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.