About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

...And Now For...... Something Completely Different

We are again fogbound at the top of our hill--it's rolling in --in clouds...

And so:  here is another project I am working on...


I love redwork; I find it soothing; it's one of the first embroidery arts my Grand'mere taught me.  This will be a present for someone...shhhhh;I will border it with some Christmas fabric and then frame it. 

 TA-DA:   Here blooms my hibiscus that I brought in last week from the deck...it seems to like it in that corner spot...no yellowing leaves as yet.  A beautiful morning surprise....

My daughter and my four grandchildren are coming today ( aka "Candice & Co").  They had hoped to go to the beach--hopefully the fog will burn off.  I made an apple pie, too...


 and my husband brewed up a batch of his family-famous spaghetti sauce.  Happy days....

Julierose, La Blageuse

1 comment:

  1. I love red work too! What a cute blog you have! Thanks for the sweet emails to us at Missouri Star Quilt Co! Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.