About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Back to What Passes For Normal

My Mom came through her hip replacement operation really well and is back at the Nursing Home. (Three day turnaround!)  At 92 that is really amazing....don't you think???  I am thankful she is doing so well.

I did purchase "The New Applique Sampler: Learn To Applique the Piece O'Cake Way" by Becky Goldsmith and Linda Jenkins--am spending my waiting time reading through it.  After which, although right now, I don't really need aNOther project, I am DEFinitely going to try to set up a block to work on.....

More about my learning adventures in the next blog--w/pix....

 Julierose, La Blageuse

1 comment:

  1. Julierose, Thank you so much for your wonderful comments on my blog and about my book. I love, love, love hearing that you are reading and enjoying it! It really made my evening to get your message. Thanks!!! :-) Riel

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.