About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

LIEBSTER AWARD

I want to thank Rosemary at The Knitting Quilter for awarding me the "LIEBSTER" blog award; I appreciate the consideration and hope to keep my blog fun and interesting for you all. 
(I would paste it in here, but for some reason, I cannot seem to do it this morning--so just imagine.....
                                                    LIEBSTER AWARD {HEART}

I'd like to award five other blogs that I visit and enjoy with this award:
  1. Pam at library gal quilts:  she has the cutest projects all the time;
  2. Kelly at kellygirlquilts  : just love all her colorful and original quilts
  3. Phoebe at pixiecupindustries  : her modern takes on quilting are amazing
  4. Kate at empty-field : she does am-MAZ-ing embroidery as well as quilts
  5. Barbara at bsmodernquilting  : paper piecing, quilt projects--she does it all.
(I really feel kind of "lame" that I cannot copy and paste, but it just won't work for me....)
Here are the Lebster rules :

1.  Thank the award presenter on your blog and leave it linked for people to visit;
2. Copy and Paste award (you can see how well I did this one--aaargh!);
3. Present the LIEBSTER to five other blogs with less than 200 members; and
4. Let the "awardees" know by leaving a comment on their blogs......

Adieu mes amis for today Julierose, La Blageuse




2 comments:

  1. Here I am posting a comment on my own blog--how weird is this??? At any rate, I just want to tell all you awardees above, that I understand if you do not want to participate in the "Liebster". I love all your blogs and hope you are not "put off" by my nominating you...your posts on your blogs are "reward" enough for me....Julierose, La Blageuse P.S. See my new sidebar addition up top....:-)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you julie, I can't figure it out...but I love that you love Library Gal Quilts! And hope you will come by often. You are so funny love the sidebar! xoxoxo Pam

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.