About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Blues-ey Tuesday Design Wall
This is only one possible setting--it kinda fades in and out: from Bonnie Hunter's "Blue Ridge Beauty" pattern in her "Leaders and Enders Book; (I sewed this entirely during other projects using that method.) I may shift the blocks around again--it is a tricky setting....
Here is my sewing station: All set to sew more hst's and 4-patch pieces together.....tryin' to keep busy after a difficult visit with my Mom today in the Nursing Home....
AND tonight I will be hand quilting my hexagons while watching tv with Tommy...(and perhaps a lil' glass of vino will be in order--ya think?).
Julierose, La Blageuse
Labels:
Blues-ey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This is a beautiful choice of fabrics, great. I hope you've enjoyed the handquilting.
ReplyDeleteTake care
Roswitha