About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Blues-ey Tuesday Design Wall


This is only one possible setting--it kinda fades in and out:  from Bonnie Hunter's "Blue Ridge Beauty" pattern in her "Leaders and Enders Book; (I sewed this entirely during other projects using that method.)  I may shift the blocks around again--it is a tricky setting....

Here is my sewing station:  All set to sew more hst's and 4-patch pieces together.....tryin' to keep busy after a difficult visit with my Mom today in the Nursing Home....

AND  tonight I will be hand quilting my hexagons while watching tv with Tommy...(and perhaps a lil' glass of vino will be in order--ya think?).

Julierose, La Blageuse

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful choice of fabrics, great. I hope you've enjoyed the handquilting.
    Take care
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.