About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Wha's Up With Blogger????

SORRY folks, I wasn't aware that anyone couldn't view my blog--I "think"  I have addressed that problem...let me know Rosemary if you can read this and comment....Thanks  Julierose, La Blageuse, (definitely not a techno-Grand'mere!!)

3 comments:

  1. I can see you again!!! It was the weirdest thing. I could see your blog listed on my blog but I couldn't get onto it. Thanks for fixing it! I missed you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can read it just fine. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, everything is ok. I hope you've had a Happy Easter. Thanks for fixing it so quickly.
    Take care
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.