About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, April 20, 2012

This is where I've been....100 pix later!!

We are now 6 months old; eating Grand'mere's minestrone soup (pureed, of course) and sitting right up...

Mommy and me are playing every day....and I don't like ANY-ONE else to hold me right now....(isn't my Mommy beautiful??)

I love to play on the quilt that Grand'mere made me....and I am teething....and my eyes are staying BLUER than blue...yay.....

{Tommy and I went on an unexpected two-day trip to Kittery, Portsmith, ME, and my son's in MA and did some shopping on the way, eating out (YUM--the Weathervane has the B-E-S-T stuffed shrimp ever!!) and I did do some more hexagons too--..}   .More on quilts next time..

Julierose, La Blageuse-aka/La Grand'mere

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Julierose! I just awarded you with a Liebster Blog Award! You've been a great blog friend and I love your blog! Go to my blog and check it out! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable grandbaby. They really are such a delight as I am discovering with my new grandson! I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute grandbaby. I think the time will come and you are his greatest fan. Your baby quilt looks so beautiful.
    Have a nice weekend and take care
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.