About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Mother Nature's Spectacular Rainbow of Colors


Strange weather here....this is a view out from our back deck tonight....

About 1 minute--then pouf--gone.  The trees look surrealistic, don't they??? 

(Just a note-----  I got Bonnie Hunter's newest book "Scraps & Shirttails II" today in the mail.  Instant gratification peeps; I want to make ALL of these quilts....so scrappy and such great instructionals.  )
:-))

Julierose, La Blageuse (Weather watcher edition)

6 comments:

  1. We had weird weather too but no rainbows! I got home before the bad weather got going. We didn't have hail but some towns near here did. That book sounds interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sky!
    Bonnie is coming to speak at our guild soon and I am taking her workshop!! Looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rainbows are always wonderful, we never get too many of them or grow to old to be in awe of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats a rainbow in the sky!!

    WHAT? I didn't know Bonnie's new book was out! I must go check this out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh DUH!!! What's wrong with me...I have that book by Bonnie!!

    Silly Me, I forgot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love rainbows and I'm making a rainbow quilt with scraps. 11 from 14 blocks were done. I hope the last 3 will finish soon. Between the blocks I'll make black strips. Perhaps it's possible to have a look at B. Hunter's book here in germany.
    Take care
    Roswitha

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.