About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Sailing Onward: Love you guys....

Just a thought:  I really appreciate the Award that I received from my friend, Rosemary; BUT.....
It took me 3 1/2 hours to do all of its parts.  I found it stressful to say the least--AND blogger doesn't help--I couldn't leave a comment on bsmodernquilting as the comment would not post--after 10 tries, I gave it up...
This blog is just for fun and whoever wants to stop by and take a peek at my stuff....the big REWARD for me is all of the positive comments you all leave for me.  I don't need anymore than that.....


Here's a picture of the imaginary  blogworld I visited this morning....(pillar to post ) .(P.S.--Doesn't that look like me? Tommy thinks so--It's not---howdah like that one????heheheheh)
Have a great weekend--we are still doing our raindance here but that ol' Sun is poking out again....
Sincerely, Julierose, La Blageuse

3 comments:

  1. Man, I was just given the same award. Nice, but I'm really not into that sorta thing. Not sure how to nicely not participate so I guess I'll just have to find the time. On the other hand I don't really want to pass on more work to someone else. Oh dear, what to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Heather, don't stress over this--as a "newbie" I had no idea how much effort one of these takes...feel free to decline--I totally "get it"....

      Delete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.