I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
I am thinking of you and your family at this time...I am so sorry for your loss. When these things are sudden, it is so hard to let go and understand why. Hang in there!
So sorry for your loss, Julie. Take all the time you need. We will be here...
ReplyDeleteHugs
So sorry about your loss and I hope that you will be feeling better soon.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear your sad news. Hope you feel better as get through this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you during this difficult time.
ReplyDeleteAww, I'm sorry to hear this. Take care and hope to hear from you soon...
ReplyDeleteSorry for you loss, Julie. Thinking of you and your family! Feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm very sorry for your loss. Take care, and give yourself time for healing.
ReplyDeleteDesolee, sorry for your loss. Take your time.
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of you and your family at this time...I am so sorry for your loss. When these things are sudden, it is so hard to let go and understand why. Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteTeresa :o)
Oh Julie, I am so sorry for your loss...it is so hard when it is sudden. My prayers are with you and your family.
ReplyDeleteTeresa
so sorry. hope things look up soon.
ReplyDeletehugs
so sorry for your loss. hope you feel better soon. hugs
ReplyDeleteDawn
I see this was several weeks ago... I hope things have eased some since then.
ReplyDelete