About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, July 1, 2013

STILL HERE --LIMPING ALONG

NO PIX --ALL GONE (so sad....)...

Wishing you all a very Happy July 4th-

(-DH re-formatted my old computer, so I can at least have a few basics...all my favorites, pix, etc --have gone into that great ether in the computerland cloud)...
 BUT....Has anyone else noticed that Google Reader is still functioning?  Strange....

Also, has anyone else tried to leave comments and found that the comment box is totally blacked out?  Sooo, you cannot read what you've written?  Please excusez-moi for any unintended misspellings or missed wording...I'll leave you all to enjoy your stitching...I am doing 1/4 square triangles with my new die for Go! Baby (GO!)  Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse (sort of)...

3 comments:

  1. Hi Julierose! Sorry you are having trouble! Your blog looks fine to me! No blackout when I post or read it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your computer gets back to normal. I miss your pictures! Hope you have a great 4th of July!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care what anybody says, I don't trust digital storage for anything! I participate, but I remain skeptical. Hope you (and DH) can find/restore what you've lost. I guess rebuilding in any medium is tedious at best.

    I'm not having any issues with comment boxes so far... good luck to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.