About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, June 28, 2013

LOOKS LIKE I'LL BE AWOL FOR A BIT--YA THINK???

My darling DH has ordered me a new computer--until then I will be taking an ENFORCED BLOG BREAK!!  Cannot stand this BLACKNESS--too, too awful!!  Am working on a small repro 1.5 inch squares small quilt, my hexies, and the back of Beach Houses...in the meantime, in between time--"..ain't we got fun?"

Miss Libby has arrived and such a sweetheart of a girl.  We are falling in love with her already!!  She is too, too funny--makes us laugh a lot!

Have a wonderful JULY 4th all of you,,Hugs, au revoir Julierose, La Blageuse

3 comments:

  1. Have a wonderful holiday! I'll miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with getting the new computer up and running, hopefully you'll get a lot of sewing done in the meantime.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.