About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, June 16, 2013

TAAA-DAAA


As promised--here is DH picking the winner out of my summer chapeau -(-he is too tall and we couldn't find a spot to put the hat up high--so he kindly got down on the floor for me--what a guy!!)

The Winner is :   TERRI !!  Congratulations!!

If you would email me your address, Terri, I will get 
the little giveaway box right out to you...

Thanks to the other entrants for your comments...I will be doing another giveaway sometime in the summer--maybe to celebrate the birth of my new granddaughter??  

Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse

3 comments:

  1. OOOOO! a new grandgirl coming your way! How wonderful.
    Thanks for pulling my name! I'm really excited to see my prize!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Terri! Love how your husband chose the winner!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.