About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, June 22, 2013

YELLOW FOR THE FIRST SATURDAY OF SUMMER


HERE IS ANOTHER LITTLE CHEDDAR-Y  PIECE for the yellow RSC13 June...haven't had a whole lot of sewing time this week because....welll...it hasn't been a fun week for either of us...

my dear DH fell off the last two cellar steps and fractured his ankle (and various other parts!) and is now wearing an ankle boot, icing and generally resting.  (That little bell is getting annoying!  Hahaha--just kidding) His whole foot is purple--even his poor lil' toesies...

And, I am feeling a bit better--getting over my infection and feeling more human as each day goes by.  We are really kind of just resting our poor selves up for next week when we will be dog sitting for Libby for a week and for DH's gigs coming up..

Will be back posting soon...til then--have a great first weekend of Summertime
Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse

12 comments:

  1. You are both in the wars. Glad you are feeling better and DH is on the mend, although I fear he might take a little longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear you have troubles. Purple fabric - yes! Purple tootsies - not good! (It should be from making wine!)
    Was wondering about the "La Blageuse" that ends your posts. What does that mean? I tried to get Bing to translate, but apparently they don't know either. Please enlighten.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! Sounds like a painful fall. Hope he is on the mend soon. Sounds like you are both due for a run of good luck any day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yellow block is lovely and I hope you are both are feeling better before the dog sitting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you have both been under the weather (so to speak)... hopefully next week is a better one! Lovely cheery block :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two take care so you can enjoy the rest of your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no! here's hoping you and hubby are on the mend soon! the yellow is a cheery color. nice block.
    we can commiserate together as our house is still not 100% either. lets have a party!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about your hubby. Take good care of him. Sweet little Cheddar block. Yes some weeks it is hard to sew just a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope your two get well soon. So much to do in the summer.
    I like your little cheddar block : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My! That is sad!! Wishing speedy recovery!!!

    .....cheddar.........sigh.....

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh no. Wishing you both a speedy recovery. Pretty little cheddar yellow block.... reminds me of cheese and crackers!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.