About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, June 7, 2013

IT'SSSS MELLOW YELLOW FOR JUNE

Here's my ssssnakey entry for June RSC13 ...as you can see, I have a lot of yellow novelty fabrics to work with.  (click on pic)


I am working on finishing last month's Beach Houses ....STILL....


These are pretty mellow Yellows...

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (sssssss)

11 comments:

  1. S-s-s-simply wonderful idea for an I Spy. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the yellow snake! Great fabrics in that snake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a bunch of cute pieces! A snake I spy? I have not seen that before! Cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The fabrics are just CUTE CUTE CUTE! I normally do not like snakes but this guy is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have so many fun fabrics. Makes you want to settle in and explore all the patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your yellow fabrics and your yellow snake!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your snake is soooo cute. I love using novelties. Are you making it free hand?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these snakes! Such a great collection of fun yellow fabrics you had to play with.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your yellow snake Julierose, it reminds me of a quilt I did once http://inchbyinchquilting.blogspot.ca/2012/02/rasta-quilt.html now you have me wanting to do snaky blocks again!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.