I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
What is going on here--my background is black...and I don't know why--is it Google Reader dying????LOL
Anyone out there having the same problem?? I think my computer is dyyyyiiinnngg--oooh Nooooo!! Julierose, La blageuse
My blog was weird today. My blog list was shortened and I couldn't access any blogs through it. My google reader doesn't show any blogs at all. Hate this!!
I don't use google reader I read blogs thru my side bar and others side bars I click on new blogs to me and read! Happy 4th and good luck with the new computer! Kathie
Hello Julie,
ReplyDeleteeverything okay. I'll be your computer.
Take care
Roswitha
My blog was weird today. My blog list was shortened and I couldn't access any blogs through it. My google reader doesn't show any blogs at all. Hate this!!
ReplyDeleteI don't use google reader I read blogs thru my side bar and others side bars I click on new blogs to me and read!
ReplyDeleteHappy 4th and good luck with the new computer!
Kathie