About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

HIP, HIP, HOORAY! A FINISH!

AND, SO YOU ARE SAYING...HUH?  WHAT IS THIS?  Well, it is the blank label on the back corner of the surprise quilt I am making for---- (you know who you are...heh heh)---- that someone special expected in late August...I am waiting for a NAME, DATE and TIME of birth.  I don't know what title to give this one as yet...

STAY TUNED for the big reveal later on this Summerl....

This quilt was an entirely new style for me..and I love the way it turned out!  It also was the first quilt that I machine quilted with my new and fab-u-louso walking foot...

I am doing my happy dance today...hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the finish and the new pending arrival.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still excited about my walking foot, too. This will be the third quilt using it. Some of the UFOs can now come out of hiding to be quilted now that I worry less about puckers. Dontcha just love it?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's fun to try something totally new.Congratulations on the new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg, now I have something else to to wait very impatiently for! ;-) The little peek is making me so curious! Everything you do is amazing- can't wait to see it when our little bundle arrives!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Julierose! How exciting to have a new little one on the way. :- ) Even better that you're ahead of the game with a quilt all ready to go! Glad you had good experiences finishing it too.

    I especially like your blue beach houses. It will be fun to see that done someday.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.