Congratulations! And what a lovely name!
How wonderful. Enjoy!
Congrats! Give her a big hug and kiss from us!Hugs
Congratulations to all of you!
Congratulations to you and your family! I love her name!
Congratulations Julierose! I love the name Willa, and Rose is a nice tribute to Grandmere!
WooHoo! Congratulations!! A big welcome to Willa Rose!!
Congratulations! I love the name, too!
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS! Love the name Willa Rose and hope mom and everyone are doing fine. Maybe she will be a future quilter?
congratulations! love Willa Rose as a name. Hope Mom and baby are fine. you just may have a future quilter here!
What a gorgeous name! Congratulations to the whole family!
Hooray! what a big girl - I love her name.blessing to you all
Congratulations on the wonderful new addition to the family!!
Congratulations!!! Happy sewing lies in front of your for the dear one, no doubt!
Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.
Congratulations! And what a lovely name!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful. Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! Give her a big hug and kiss from us!
ReplyDeleteHugs
Congratulations to all of you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to you and your family! I love her name!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Julierose! I love the name Willa, and Rose is a nice tribute to Grandmere!
ReplyDeleteWooHoo! Congratulations!! A big welcome to Willa Rose!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! I love the name, too!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS! Love the name Willa Rose and hope mom and everyone are doing fine. Maybe she will be a future quilter?
ReplyDeletecongratulations! love Willa Rose as a name. Hope Mom and baby are fine. you just may have a future quilter here!
ReplyDeleteWhat a gorgeous name! Congratulations to the whole family!
ReplyDeleteHooray! what a big girl - I love her name.
ReplyDeleteblessing to you all
Congratulations on the wonderful new addition to the family!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! Happy sewing lies in front of your for the dear one, no doubt!
ReplyDelete