About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

SOONER RATHER THAN LATER

That's the latest on my daughter-in-law's due date of August 22nd:  la petite chouette is soon to make her entrance into the world.

We are on pins and needles here!

I will announce a big giveaway when she arrives....stay tuned...
KOTA IS WAITING, TOO...


JULIEROSE, LA BLAGEUSE -IN-WAITING

5 comments:

  1. Hope it happens soon! Will be on the lookout for your giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so excited for you! Is this your first grand? We are expecting our 9th in Feb 2014!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, what an exciting time!
    waiting to hear and see photos!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.