About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, August 16, 2013

IT'S RED, FRED!!!

Really RED :  My latest "fun" project:  

A little loosely sewn "Robbing Peter to Pay Paul" (or in this case, "FRED" LOL)

I have no idea where this is going; but it is fun to just not worry it at all...
And so it goes, when you can't decide what to do:

                                                  PLAY!!!!

Have a super weekend, hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse

13 comments:

  1. You have my heart, Fred! It's my favorite color, and in a special shape, too. Can't wait to see the next bit.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful! I think you should keep going and see where it takes you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's always fun to see what you get up to in your sewing space, Julierose!! It does look like you are having a great time with these cute little blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being able to play without guilt is one of the best things about scraps. Great start to a new project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it fun to just play in the sewing room sometimes? Looking forward to seeing what they turn into....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scrap play is always so relaxing and great fun to go where the scraps take you. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They looks like red gemstones! You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sometimes it is so much fun to sew scraps together with no plan or purpose, just see what they want to become. Have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It sounds like you are having fun making red blocks. Continue enjoying your "reds".

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whenever I click on your blog posts I always say Wow! These blocks look fun to make and the result is so striking!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.