I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Like your star point in your latest post! Sorry you are having trouble with bloglovin! I wonder if you ever follow your blogs from the blogspot dashboard? That's where I like to keep track of them. I find it much easier than when I gave bloglovin a try. Just a suggestion!
Like your star point in your latest post! Sorry you are having trouble with bloglovin! I wonder if you ever follow your blogs from the blogspot dashboard? That's where I like to keep track of them. I find it much easier than when I gave bloglovin a try. Just a suggestion!
ReplyDeleteI've been able to follow your blog in bloglovin all along.
ReplyDelete