About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

SNEAKEY SNAKEY--GROWS OVERNIGHT


Look what happened last night!!  My Red RSC13 snakey grew overnight!  It added: (I don't know how I got a double of this one--good ol' Blogger strikes agin'!!)

AND more to its other end, too:



I managed to see some more progress on my Scrap-a-licious strip quilt blocks, too:

Here is the left side additions and...

















The left side....this is all that's left of my chosen scraps


and the next two strips waiting to be sewn into blocks:

I am really enjoying making these strips--such fun!  Tonight I have a stack of paper backed ones to strip while I watch "Rosemary & Thyme" --a fun PBS series that I missed out on....

I hope your upcoming weekend is full of fun sewing and quilting...
Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse

2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love your red snake!! And your scrappy square blocks, those muted colours are so peaceful. That's where it's fun that you're also playing with red for when you feel like some spark!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your red sneaky snake and the other blocks are fun too. my weekend will be full of window shades and curtains but I hope to be back to quilting soon.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.