I have found myself working in a series--not planned, but I had made so many of these
pomegranates to applique, that I wanted to use them up! and I still have 6 left to set up.
This is the latest configuration--how it will end up is still pending.....perhaps some little birds will happen along to look down on these pom flowers.....
this time I am buttonhole stitching my turned appliques down.
so far, two done...and today being slow stitching Sunday I will continue to sit out on my deck and slowing stitch around while enjoying this wonderfully cool weather we are in the midst of.
I hope you are all enjoying this long Labor Day weekend....hugs,
Julierose, La Blageuse (Pom-euse)
You are making such great progress on these poms. Enjoy your stitching. I too am enjoying some beautiful outside weather in vermont to do some stitching today while the kids are playing in the lake.
ReplyDeletethat makes a really nice visual, Deb! thanks for your comment...hugs, Julierose
DeleteLove the delcate buttonhole stitching ...so pretty!
ReplyDeleteYour poms are beautiful. Love your stitching.
ReplyDeleteOh I think some birds would be lovely! Looking forward to your progress!
ReplyDeleteWe are still in the 90's, fan real hard and send us some cooler air
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is wonderful! Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteCute! Your stitches are so pretty! Happy Sewing!
ReplyDeleteOh thanks Jan--I am having a lot of fun with this one!! Hugs, Julierose
Deletebeautiful just like the maker
ReplyDeleteYou are too sweet, Dawn--Thanks...hugs, Julierose
DeleteEverything's better with buttonhole stitching! And birds would be just fine.
ReplyDeleteThey're looking beautiful and the buttonhole stitching adds another dimension.
ReplyDeleteLittle birds looking on sounds perfect! Hope you enjoy the last day of this holiday weekend!
ReplyDeleteYour buttonhole stitches are so perfect ... pretty!
ReplyDeleteThe teal thread for the buttonhole stitching gives such lovely texture... enjoy your stitching.
ReplyDeleteI vote for the birds too! The flowers are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose POMS are my favorite. Your stitching is so precise. Love it, Julierose!
ReplyDeleteYou are putting batiks to good use.
ReplyDeleteLove your poms! I like the buttonhole stitch! Adds so much!
ReplyDeleteThese look great…love the buttonhole stitching!
ReplyDelete