One half done as of today....
Three rows pinned up so far.....I cannot get the whole thing in one shot in
my small room...but you get the idea....
This afternoon I will be cutting up some more dark gray/black/taupe squares.
then off for a nap--my head and stomach do not agree today ;0000
hugs on a sunny and windswept Thursday
Julierose, La blageuse...
RR4C is looking great. Sounds like you are feeling a bit better.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Love this setting, those bars of reds horizontally create a wonderful illusionary effect!
ReplyDeleteYour red quilt looks so good! I really like it! Hope you're feeling better soon. Rest is the best thing.
ReplyDeletelike it so far. My friend and I have some black fabrics that I will send off. loving it .........
ReplyDeleteI really like this!
ReplyDeleteRed Rhythm is looking beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon.
Looks great--I know Connor will love it! I hope you feel better soon--take care!
ReplyDeletegreat quilt Julie Rose, i love the red
ReplyDelete