About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, September 29, 2016

RED RHYTHM

      Naming this one:                       "Red Rhythm for Connor"  
                               One half done as of today....

Three rows pinned up so far.....I cannot get the whole thing in one shot in
my small room...but you get the idea....

This afternoon I will be cutting up some more dark gray/black/taupe squares.

then off for a nap--my head and stomach do not agree today ;0000

hugs on a sunny and windswept Thursday

Julierose, La blageuse...



8 comments:

  1. RR4C is looking great. Sounds like you are feeling a bit better.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this setting, those bars of reds horizontally create a wonderful illusionary effect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your red quilt looks so good! I really like it! Hope you're feeling better soon. Rest is the best thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like it so far. My friend and I have some black fabrics that I will send off. loving it .........

    ReplyDelete
  5. Red Rhythm is looking beautiful!
    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great--I know Connor will love it! I hope you feel better soon--take care!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.