Connor's quilt is all quilted now; simply, with horizontal and vertical lines making boxes..
and I cut, sewed and ironed the binding strips this morning.
I decided on black and white to show on the Red Rhythm side...
with none-- or just a smidge-- showing on the landscape side...
(I store all my bindings on toilet tissue rolls-- (;)))--and pin the end...
I had some leftovers from another quilt, so just added to the length
with these prints... I have to make sure I have enough
to go around--
(ask me how many times I've come up short --;000).
(Sorry for the blur...ack!!)
I've used black and white along with black and grey scraps for this binding--hoping to begin sewing it on tomorrow--bindings are
always a struggle for me..but I know, once I start, it will be ok...;)))
So, I am still working on goal # 1--which is to finish Connor's quilt-
It's getting there-- in between bouts of back issues, and stomach bugs--
Then; Goal #2 is to make 4 quilt labels and attach them....
I usually use muslin and a permanent ink pen to ink in the words
over my light box...(using a lined piece of freezer paper to lay it out
but, I get ahead of myself...
Hope you are all enjoying this Sunday. It is sunny here, and with the newly fallen snow, very bright and....sparkley..so pretty.
Julierose, La Blageuse (goal-oriented-euse)