About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, January 29, 2017

SUNDAY FUN (short and sweet.).


Valentine's Day Surprise for my hubster...side one----
 I love that French text, don't you? 

AND

Voila Side Deux:

         Every guy needs a few dancing girls, right LOL ;)))

I had so much fun making this one, and cut way too many squares
 SO...
 I've begun another:


Here it is all set up and ready to sew...my little mini iron works a treat with
ironing all those small seams....
AND
Here is a close up of this B&W background print...

Oh.... an Ice Cream Parlor--could this be in our future?? yummy

And that's it for today..I have a quilting/knitting friend dropping over soon...

hugs to you all
Julierose, La Blageuse (sewing small-euse)

10 comments:

  1. love it Julie. it came out awesome!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and you are going to have enough to make another? Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect for Valentine's Day! You picked such interesting fabrics. Enjoy your friend's visit today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely Valentine's Day gift. Those dancing girls are a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your sense of humor. You have an eye for fun! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh what fantastic backing fabric - he's going to love this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet and Fun little quilt. I'm sure your hubby is going to enjoy this gift!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.