About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, January 27, 2019

IS IT SOUP YET?

                                                         Six bowls sewn and simmering

                                                       .....and

                                             Six more to stir up...........
                          and Slowly develop the flavors.............

***********************************************
AND.........

                               Two more snowball blocks...with corners
                                                 changed up....
[I've discovered that I can trim with my scissors 
and avoid rotary cutting burn out...];))))

Basically this has been my week's sewing out put ; 
along with two days' of complete rest.......

hugs, Julierose, La blageuse 
(lil' ole soup & snowball-maker-euse)

15 comments:

  1. Love how the ingredients are coming together. I'm drooling from here it smells so good. Thanks for sharing the recipe.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, those colours on your bowls. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bowls! The colors are so pretty. I hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Bowls are beautiful! And I love the Snowballs. PPPPBoth projects are so great! I was going to suggest scissprs, glad this worked out for you.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  5. fun soup and snowball blocks. I made a bullseye many years ago and it is a family favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bulls-eye bowls are so pretty--love them! Now I am really itching to cut out some circles too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! I do see your scrappy cool lavendar colors in your quarter circles is very soothing for me. And nice snowballs! Enjoying your energy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those 'bowls' are amazing. I love the colors, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made that bull's eye quilt in 2000 from a pattern in a book. It was so much fun to just slice fabrics and stitch them right sides up. I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colour in your bowls Julierose! Pleased to read that it will have more blocks added. Snowballs looking good!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. like your bowls a lot and snowballs too! Came over from not afraid of color blog. i liked snowballs and 9 patches together when i started patchwork decades ago when i still hand quilted!
    love the sea glass colored bowls!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.