About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Saturday, June 29, 2019

INBTP #1

Finished this    quilting on:  "I've Never Been To Paris" (INBTP).....

                      I love how the reverse came out, too:



           The front squares' quilting shows up beautifully on this fabric....

Now I will fold over the border from the back to the front...
to finish
her up....
*****************************
I also have a square table topper using the same blue leftover squares and sidebars....but a different reverse side...
Using them up....

Hugs from VERY STEAMY CT
90 degrees on our deck with 73 percent humidity! yikes...AC for us...

Hugs, Julierose, La blageuse (one down; one to go-euse)


11 comments:

  1. Love! The backing fabric is wonderful and the blues of the strips are so rich. Delightful.

    Sunny and breezy here by the ocean---75*?, until a thunderstorm arrived, too bad.

    lizzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, Julierose! That backing fabric is perfect! Your quilting adds so much to this quilt. We got quite the thunder storm this afternoon but it's been sunny ever since. Still humid and sticky though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your stitching. This is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All those blues are so pretty. I like the blue cobalt shades. I collect glass made in that color such as Fenton glass baskets. My blue stash of fabric is low and needs some additions made to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very fun finish Julierose! You chose the perfect backing too--love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful blue finish. I love the big stitching you did by hand. It really adds to the whole table runner.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous collection of Paris fabrics in this piece and perfect for your big stitch quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nor I, but I’ve been to Oklahoma as the song says. :-)
    Such rich blues and the back is a fabulous print. I hope you occasionally show off the back side, too, although it would be a shame to hide those blues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful project! Love the stitching texture!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.