"O WHAT HAVE I WROUGHT??"
[SHE ASKED HERSELF]
AND HOW SHALL I BEGIN...........?💫💫
I've used up all the pre-cut wedges;
All these fabrics are from left over pieces:
from just under a 1/4 yd to
leftover pieces of fat 1/4's
to just orts....
Most pieces range from 4"-6" long with some pieces
sewn together to make that length as needed--
the width varies....
I didn't plan for 4 groups to emerge; they just sort of did.....
The gold one
The deep purple one
The mostly solid one and
the batik one..........
there was no way I could just go with solids...
Even here on my 1st piece I HAD to add a bit of pattern...
************************************************
Now, I need to sit and look at them
before I commit....
My whole wall is in motion.......
A whirling dervish of parts.....
***********************************************
The only thought I have right now is that I'd like to begin with
darkness in the middle or center.....growing lighter outward
hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse (pondering-euse)




I really like how your arcs turned out, Julierose! It will be interesting to see where you will go from here. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteWow, that looks great. I will be fascinated to see how you put them all together.
ReplyDeleteOh sounds like a fabulous idea!
ReplyDeleteWell, you do have a good start.
ReplyDeleteHugs
sounds great to me
ReplyDeleteThat looks exciting, you are the artist arranging color on the 'canvas' as you wish.
ReplyDeleteStaying tuned for more.
A creative mind at work.
ReplyDeleteYou're so inventive and bold!
ReplyDeleteSuch great wedges! I love the movement when they're together. I'm sure you'll come up with a great plan for them!
ReplyDeleteYou will have fun putting these together. I’ve done it. It takes a bit of time and is definitely easier to do on the wall but what a treat when finished. Enjoy.
ReplyDeleteWow--you have been busy and it looks like you have to beginnings of another beautiful quilt!
ReplyDeleteI'm with you- the prints really make the arcs cohesive. Can't wait to see the finished project.
ReplyDeleteHow fun! So many options... Can't wait to see what it will become.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy playing around with those pretty fans/rings.
ReplyDeleteIt looks very promising! You'll figure out a way to get a beautiful result!
ReplyDeleteOh good for you tackling these curves! You're going to have fun setting these out.
ReplyDelete