About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Thursday, July 18, 2019

I LIKE NO 13

                              These day lilies are my favorites...I love how they
                                    are gracefully reaching out....


                              My little marigold hiding from the heat
                               see how dried out everything is??



                             Love the moss growing on my rock ledge...


                                     My blue spruce looks layered 
                                               & Japanese ;)))

************************************************


                                  Love my Helga; amazing machine

*****************************************************


Our two new deck chairs....and the privacy screen...what a treat...

********************************************************










Hand Quilting on my square leftovers...
























                                               Had to stop                                                                  though


                                                 because of↓↓↓


                                     My thumb end split from the 
                                              dry air in the AC...
                                                 [so not a "like" for sure]

I am linking up with LeeAnna at not afraid of Color and all her positive
followers to see all the "goodness" in life these days...

hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse ( enjoying life's little pleasures-euse)

12 comments:

  1. I was liking all these things as I scrolled down. Helga looks like a wonderful machine. Then I got to your poor sore finger. I hope it heals up quickly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no-that thumb looks painful. Those Day Lillies are so sweet. How do they stand tall on such fragile stems?
    Great interesting post. mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh!! So sorry about your thumb! Yuck! Your hand quilting looks lovely though, and so do your flowers (even if they're hiding!). I loved following up on the diamond painting after you told me about it last week. So cool! I'd never heard of it before. Your finished painting in the previous post is really gorgeous. Such fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your yard has so many beautiful flowers and plants. I like that privacy screen. I might look into one for my house. Take care of that thumb. Looks so sore!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yikes you poor thumb.
    what model Viking do you have? im in the market for a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. will have to work on diamond painting now

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the moss and the shadows of the chairs. Ouch, that thumb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. for pete's sake! We can't win... dry AC air. I have split thumbs now too, and a cracked heel. Your finish on the diamond dots is amazingly beautiful. Is it squares or round dots? The new one looks like a good fun challenge to do. Like an enormous book you're really into!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your poor thumb. Owie... your plants around the house and deck look so inviting. Love your handquilting on that project. Nice likes

    ReplyDelete
  10. The hand quilting is wonderful, but your poor thumb :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an interesting post - apart from the poor old thumb - that will hold things up a while! You have a lovely outdoor seating area, very cosy and shelter from the rain with the overhead canopy. Wish my daylilies were flowering after seeing your beautiful pink one, I'm going to have wait two more months before mine flower.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.