About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, December 31, 2019

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL

                                     HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL MY FOLLOWERS...
                                            MAY YOUR NEW YEAR BE FILLED WITH 
                                                                       LIGHT💗💝
                                                                      HUGS,
                                                    JULIEROSE, LA BLAGEUSE

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and hubby too, Julierose. Hope 2020 will be a great one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2020 is a good one for you. Looking forward to seeing more of your lovely projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Years Day. Hope you have many plans for the year to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and the family. Hope 2020 is a great year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 2020 to you, too -- like your light idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my sweet friend, happy new year to you too. What is your wish for this year? Love, LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete
  7. May the year to come be filled with quilty goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year to you and your loved ones too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy new year to you and your loved ones, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to you and all the family Julierose!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.