L👀k
what
bloomed
overnight!
My little grocery store
mini daffodil
So cute...
The cup
is
just a teeny
bit darker...
Aaaaahhh
Springtime
Please arrive
S O O N...
*********************
I have only
three
more
rows
left
to hand quilt
on Night Flight
↴↴↴↴
I have finished
eight rows so far...
And
THEN....
↓↓↓↓
I will layer
and back and
quilt the top
MOON
border.
*********************
I hope you are up for another week
of fun sewing...
Hugs,
Julierose,
La Blageuse
(moving on-euse)
next...




awww - such a sweet wee daffy! When I picked up groceries last time I had every intention of indulging myself in some flowers but managed to walk out without any.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cheerful note your daffodil provides! Night Flight looks great.
ReplyDeleteI love your dafodil!! I love yellow and I think the daffodil is one of the best representations of yellow in nature.
ReplyDeleteAmazing how much job a little daffodil can bring in these bleak times!!
ReplyDeleteLove your flying geese! Such a great block!
hugs
Daffodils are such a glorious harbinger of spring!
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing quite so happy as a daffodil.
ReplyDeleteSpring flowers, what could get sweeter? Great work on your quilting, it's really coming along well.
ReplyDeleteours are blooming here now to, first sign of spring
ReplyDeleteYour daffodil is so pretty. Your a moving right along on your hand-quilting :)
ReplyDeleteDaffodils are beautiful. Smart idea to get one for inside. Hopefully spring is right around the corner.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet little plant.
ReplyDeleteThat moon will add so much to that quilt. Beautiful happy flowers.
ReplyDeleteOur daffodils are just starting to open too! Happy quilting.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad your mini daffodil has brought some spring to you after you were feeling low on Sunday. You have to smile about such sweet little flowers!
ReplyDeleteOh that daffy is a hi from Jacky.her fav flower. So cheerful love how your quilt is coming along. You are a speedy hand quilter
ReplyDeleteDaffodil's are so bright and cheery. Your geese are looking great!
ReplyDeleteDaffodils always mean Spring to me! So nice to see! Your quilt is coming along great. I love seeing your geese. I guess they're coming back for Spring!
ReplyDeleteNothing says Spring better than a daffodil. Your border with the moon is a lovely, clever way to top off your geese.
ReplyDelete