About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, December 22, 2021

ELEVEN PIPERS PIPING, et al

 
Hmmmmm
Just an envelope
this time....
?????
And
VOILA!!
👯
{click to read 
today's poem}
❤
❤
thank you again!! 

How cute...
A wonderful new
cookie to make...
I love new recipes...

*************************
Amaryllis is 
really emerging
🌱↴↴↴
Looks like it will be
a double bloom....
***********************
I Wish you all
a lot of
↡↡↡↡


This Holiday Season

My holiday projects have all 
had to be put on hold
for now. 
My Grinch this year
is Mr. Sciatica...
👽👹👿

Hugs,
Julierose, La Blageuse
(on-a- rainy-day-euse)
Still no snow...
☃⛄🌨







7 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're under the weather once again. Life is so unpredictable any more. If it isn't health concerns, it's Covid related changes. I was going to go to the store to pick up extra cottage cheese for my Christmas Eve quiche and maraschino cherries for a recipe I want to try. I decided neither of those things was worth exposing myself to Omicron and becoming one of the break-through cases. I'll just add some cream to grated mozzarella cheese to make up for my lack of cottage cheese. Hope you're feeling better after a little rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear the sciatica pain is back. It's hard to find a comfortable position to stand or sit. Cold day here today, the 20s and Friday will be mid 50s. Crazy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy - love oatmeal craisin chip cookies! That looks like a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great day from Dawn! Hope you feel better soon. You must be so sick of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is exciting seeing that amaryllis opening more and more!
    I have one in a pot but it hasn't flowered for me yet. I was very surprised last week to find one flowering in a neighbour's garden, apparently left in the ground and ignored. Maybe that's what I need to do too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friend is so creative with her ideas for each day. The recipe looks like it would be pretty tasty too!
    So sorry that the blasted sciatica is active again...take care of you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.