Evidently, when I did my 3 fabric pulls for
this Bramble SAL, I not only pulled
some blues for each pile but must have
just decided to put ALL my blues
underneath the three stacks!! ????
I have no idea what I was thinking--
Or not!!
I do feel silly now....
😬😮😱
This morning I went to take
out my Bramble Center from its box
and didn't find any blues in there at all....
????????????????????????
I KNOW I pulled blues, I thought;
at least a few should be in here!
So, I went into my closet and there on
the floor were the 3 stacks with just
a few blues interlaced with other colors--
I decided to take Stack No. 1 and put
it out as I plan to do the 2nd prompt...
And--
VOILA!!
underneath all 3 stacks[!!!],
laid out flat,
was the rest of my
blue stash....
I guess I couldn't decide what
I would be using; so I must have thought,
just put them all there????
What a dufus!!!!!😳
My only [feeble] excuse is
that I don't do fabric pulls and
I have no idea where
this project will be going????
So I am no longer
"Singing the blues".
"Singing the blues".
Now I just need to
recover my "sew-jo"
for this project...
👽👾👿
**********************
This morning it was only 16 degrees
with a 13 windchill when we went
grocery shopping!
Brrrrrrrr.
We are expecting another
storm tomorrow night into Friday...
So we are all stocked up
just in case...
[Also got more Paczki--hah!!]
Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(now-searching-for-my-"sew-jo")

What can i say: 80 year-old brain fog, I guess....
ReplyDeleteHidden in plain sight!
ReplyDeleteHope your sew-Jo comes back soon!
ReplyDeleteSo many challenges', so many lurking pitfalls and no-no's! NO fabric pulls! No declutter. No strenuous PT. Listen to your friend, me. LOL LOL!
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean you have to cancel that huge blue etsy order you did last night? [wink, wink].
I hate the cold, Baby MO hates the cold--remind me next August.
lizzy
I'm looking for my "Sew-Jo" for this project too. When the next prompt got delayed I started other things. Now, I've got so much going I don't feel very inspired for the Bramble Blossoms. Gotta get back in the zone. . .
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm so very glad you found the blues! How wonderful! When I commented yesterday I was going to go into detail about how some fabric was missing and how I found it under some other fabric, etc., etc. but decided it might not be kind of you didn't find your fabric. Anyway, know you're not alone when it comes to disappearing fabric.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad the case of the missing blues had a happy ending. While it's nice to have an excuse to shop for fabric enhancement, at today's prices it would be costly to have to restock a whole color stash. Now you can ponder the next set of prompts.
ReplyDeletePat
So glad you found the blues. I do things like that all the time! Stay warm.
ReplyDeleteWell, no shopping spree for blues for you then. Glad you found them.
ReplyDeleteYay! So glad the blues appeared. I often set something down in my sewing room and then it disappears even though I know I had it just mere seconds before.
ReplyDelete