About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Monday, September 16, 2024

PAPER CRAFTING PROMPTS PLAY

 

I pulled 3 prompts from my
ring holder this morning 
to work in my cut
down and prepped
Seed Catalogue
Book pages......

"Fluffy, Vintage, Lamp"
were the 3 words I pulled
off my ring holder.....

[that little house is a wind
chime my Mom had near
her bedroom window]

Here is the dbl spread I 
made using those themes:
I used these images from  various 
magazine cuttings...
A collage of sorts...
;))))
And
I noted the 3 words on the 
bottom righthand side...

I first prepped the pages with 
white gesso to age 
their look...

A bit of----
...early morning fun...
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’›๐Ÿ’œ

hugs, Julierose,
La blageuse,
[gluebooking-fun-euse]



8 comments:

  1. Sometimes it's great fun just to go with the flow and not try to over-think a project. This one is a good example of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how fun. Your page looks fabulous. Isn't it relaxing to work with paper and glue? Looks like your week is off to a great start. Enjoy your evening. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love your collage books, this one is so different! Love the prompts. Do you restring the words or discard?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so fun! I love to see you working glue and paper. You always pick the best items for your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just spent some time with two friends who are working in paper now, too. You all look like you're having fun and relaxing. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wind chime which your Mom had is a sweetie, it love to hear the tinkling of the chimes when there'e a light breeze - a high wind has me bringing them indoors, the chimes become a bit too much to take in rough weather! Your page is a treasure, I would love a lamp in my bedroom just like the one on your page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Early morning fun? YES! and Early morning creativity.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.