About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, August 27, 2025

JUNQUE JOURNALING, et al

 

Here is a new double page spread from
my Pita Box Junque Journal...
{you can click to enlarge if you wish}

I am using a lot of old photos
in this Journal--juxtaposed with
modern magazine images...

Can you find the face stamp on each page???
They tend to get partially hidden sometimes...
This has become my signature image for 
this volume...;)))

I call this one my 
Lady of Mystery...

Some pages have journaling cards
or spots to write...
Here, I've used an old group 
photo of Aunts of mine 
as a holder for the 
little Journaling card..

******************
Little by little, I am filling these pages; 
I have one more section left to
prepare --I don't write every day
diary style, but only when the
spirit moves me...

I am really having fun playing
in my  
Pita Box 
Junque Journal.

💛💜💝
😇




Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(playing-with-paper-euse)







11 comments:

  1. Searching for a good book...S I G H ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed looking at all your pages. The picture of the aunts was so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having fun is what junque journaling is all about. Keep gluing . . .

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Junque Journal! It looks like so much fun. You are so good at this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a fun project, Julierose. I love the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your journal always makes me smile when I see it! Good luck finding a book to read. I tend to stick with the cozy mysteries but switch it up occasionally with a novel. I'm listening to audiobook series by Bella Falls right now. Coxy, magic mystery.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a book suggestion you might like... "Wayward Girls" - by Susan Wiggs.
    I love your journal each time I see it. Wish I could be a fly on the wall and watch to see how you go about creating the pages. You have a 'touch'.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a really fun journal, Julierose. I enjoyed looking for the stamp on each page and darling photo of your dear aunts. I have 2 journals going right now. I would like mine to look as pretty as yours. I do a lot of writing so I am trying to figure out how to incorporate more artwork. Thank you for the inspiration. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so fun that you used a cracker box for your journal! I loved the photo of your aunts that is included, too. This looks like a very fun journal to page through!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so happy to see your paper journal again, it is so creative and fascinating. Each page is a mosaic of beauty and interests.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.