Isn't that something--that I had to take a picture of it finally raining!!
ππππ
We got all of 1.07" overnight here--look at our straw lawn there;
that shows just how dry we've been... We seem to be in a little
space that never got any rain --except perhaps .01 here and there
once in a while all this Summer...so this was an "event" for us...
*******************************
and
awaiting a border --
(N.B.--this was a challenge to sew the sections
together with all those seams!!)
and
my other latest project.....
design wall...is still waiting a decision
on borders or not or what????
*******************
And....
"Christmas Ojos"
only has 3 more blocks for me to
hand quilt left!! πππ
π
*************************
I pulled out this old UFO
and am now in the process of choosing
a backing and then layering it up
for my machine quilting pile...
It's been around for so long I cannot
even recall if I named it or not???
I used all my little leftover 1.5" sqs
for this one...it needs to be finished...
**********************
Sorry about not answering your comments
on my last "Itsy-Bitsy" post--
ππ’π±
your comments all had gone to spam--
(thank you Blogger!!πΏwith no notification!)
But thanks to my sharp-eyed friend
Who emailed me about this SNAFU,
I went into "Help" and was able
to fix it (I hope!!) --
If your comment doesn't show up,
let me know would you?
Thanks;))))
Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(quilting-away-euse)




Doing more stitching than reading these days....
ReplyDeleteAhh… refreshing rain. Love seeing your design wall and workspace. You stay plenty busy! All such colorful fun.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you got a spot of rain.Every little bit helps especially during a dry spell. You have so many wonderful projects in the works, Julierose. You are staying super busy. Sounds like you are nearing a finish on Christmas Ojos. We got rain yesterday; it cooled things down to the mid 80's . LOL but I will take it. Happy Thursday. Hugs
ReplyDeleteSome rain at our house would be photoworthy, too! It has been a hot and dry summer. Your spider quilt top is lovely, and I love the UFO, too! My favorite quilts are full of scraps. Will you hand quilt it?
ReplyDeleteYay for the rain! Glad you finally got some...over an 1" is pretty significant. You've got some nice projects going, Julierose. Your pretty close to a finish on the older UFO you just pulled out.
ReplyDeleteYour lawn looks like the ones in our area. We finally got a nice rain day before yesterday but it's not enough.
ReplyDeleteI like your Falling Leaves just as it is and it really doesn't need a border (at least IMHO, which isn't all that valuable).
I'm glad your scrappy little quilt is having its turn in the sun - it's so pretty!!
Your projects are really coming along nicely. I glad you finally got some rain. We got .7" yesterday which meant I could finally do some weeding. The ground had been like concrete and weeding was a struggle. The weeds got away from me due to the very hot and dry weather.
ReplyDeletePat\
I know what you mean about rain being an event. Both of our storms this week were at night so I couldn't take any pictures of it. You have lots of color in all of your projects, very pretty.
ReplyDeleteRain was rare here this summer too and we've been told to get used to it. Loved seeing your Spider on the wall like that so pretty, Julierose. And I love the quilt with all the little squares...I need to get cracking on some blocks like that. I worry though if I could keep them straight enough these days. My eye is not getting more accurate with age, LOL.
ReplyDelete