Well, I've decided that this is organized enough for
now and for me to be able to find things...
Compared to a whole lot of stash photos online,
mine looks so tiny!! But I am happy with my outcome...
I know where everything is and i can see what I have to
work with now...
And below are the small flimsies to be layered and
quilted hanging on either side:
So, finishing will be my Autumnal project...
I don't want to begin any new projects
(huh, and what are the chances of
not doing just that???)
And
working to finish
Sunrise, Sunset
slowly....
**********************
I had a nasty migraine set in last evening
as a result of the pressure of
rotary cutting and perhaps
too much reaching up to that
top shelf???
(and my sinuses, I think, too)
that I relieved with naproxen,
darkness, and sleeping...
Could also be a bit of stress what
with DH's issues right now...
***************************
And this has been bugging us....
↴↴↴↴
drilling holes in our lovely fencing !!
So.....
....after trying the tin foil strips--
which didn't work at all...
DH put this up
↧↧↧↧
Our new deterrent-friend:
"Horton"
We do have to name everything it seems...
😆😅😇😉
[Those of you Dr. Seuss readers will
recall "Horton hears a Who" ;))) ]
and, so far,
he is doing his job
of keeping those
woodpeckers at bay...
:)))))))))
Another plus is....
I think it is so funny that looked at from
a distance he appears to be floating as
the bracket seems to disappear in
the background foliage...
😁😂😃😄
************************
I am off to my "yearly" later
this morning and various
errands on my way home..
Hugs, Julierose
La Blageuse
(still-quilting-euse)






Reading "The Engine House" by Rhys Dylan a Welsh mystery...
ReplyDeleteYour tidied space looks so good. Now you need to come here a ''shop'' for more fabric from my big messy stash.
ReplyDeleteLove Horton, so realistic. I found one once on the beach after a storm, but that was not as pretty as your owl.
I had a migraine too--wind, humidity, air pressure fluctuation, worries---all finally evolve into head/ face pain. i hope you feel better and have a good errand day!
love
lizzy
Happy happy Monday, sweet Julierose. Woo Hoo on organizing your stash! It looks fabulous. Give yourself a pat on the back and then come help me. Hee! Hee! I am so sorry you are feeling bad. I am sending you a warm hug and well wishes. I had to giggle when I saw Horton- I was reminded of an Andy Griffith episode where there was the floating owl to spook the Darlings. I am glad to hear Horton is doing his job. Blessings.
ReplyDeleteHorton is wonderful! And so is your re-org'd stash. Well done. Hope that migraine stays away - ragweed is making everyone in our area miserable (and the grasses are it, too). So nice outside but too long makes our heads hurt.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the migraine. Hope it is short-lived. Your reorg must feel so satisfying! Yeah, woodpeckers attack the siding here. I have taped up foil strips.
ReplyDeleteMy long comment went lost again?
ReplyDeleteYour organized stash looks so good, but yes, it is tiny. I think I should send you some fabric.
ReplyDeleteI hope your migraine goes away. I get them sometimes too. Your fabrics look very neat and tidy. You did a great job! So funny to see Horton up there! So glad he's working out. Hope your DH is doing okay.
ReplyDeleteIt always feels so good to finish a clean-up and organize session. Nice work!
ReplyDeleteI love Horton! Hope you are feeling better and that Tom's issues are resolved soon. Your stash looks lovely organized. Want to come tackle mine? It is even worse as I am moving things around and clearing out other rooms.
ReplyDeleteAre you SURE you don't want to come and organize my sewing room? Your re-org looks so good!
ReplyDeleteOh no! Sorry to hear that you had a migraine. MIserable for you. Hope that it didn't last too long.
ReplyDeleteAnd your stash looks great! Remember, that it isn't the size that matters, it's what you do with it that counts!
Love the idea of your finishes for autumn - a good idea indeed. Good luck! xx