About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

You "GO BABY"-Girl

Yup--here it is:  my own lil Go Baby with 6x12 cutting mat and the set of 3 square dies:  I am excited!!  Isn't Thom a sweetie?  I can't wait to get started;( spent both yesterday and today at my Mom's Nursing & Rehab Center with meetings and trying to get her spirits uplifted)  am pretty well spent with all this trauma for her.  So this is a sweetheart of a surprise. 

Well, gals, at any rate--here are some pixs of one of my first free-form quilts based loosely on log cabins:  I think this must be about 20 yrs ago...it's called "Red River Long Ago" after a painting that I saw on exhibit....




My blocks were full of "wonkiness even way back then...I just put together fabrics I loved and sewed on !! 

A bientot mes amies

Julierose, La Blageuse


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.