About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Oldies and Newbies

Here is a wall hanging I did a few years back: 

Loved that geisha  ladies fabric--



And here are a few free form pieces that I have yet to figure out how to put together--



And




Sort of Wonky log cabin flowers--got the idea from Rodale's "Favorite Techniques From Experts".


Now have two quilts and one wall hanging that are in process of being quilted; using "big stitch" and DMC perle cotton--and this is how it all begins to mount up....my fingers are sore from quilting already!

Have a great day
Julierose, La Blageuse

1 comment:

  1. I've got two tops I want to hand quilt using perle cotton and the big stitch method. I'm hoping to get one layered and started when I get home emetine in November.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.