About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Secret Santa

Here is my finished Old World Santa ready to be framed:


And here are those pesky baskets all put together--haven't the right border as yet, though...

 (Cannot seem to get my pix straight today--sorry!!). 

Tomorrow:   Will show you the surprise that was waiting for me when I got home from visiting Mom doing her rehab today.....am soooo excited--my hubby bought it for me....what a doll!!

C'est tout,   bon soir--Julierose, La Blageuse

1 comment:

  1. I like the redwork Santa. I just made one....another pattern but still an old fashioned looking Santa.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.