About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, June 8, 2014

SUNDAY BOUQUET


Here are my peonies finally deciding to bloom--wanted to get some pix BEFORE the deer eat them for their dessert! 

What a lovely shell pink...and on the same bush this bloomed:

Strange.....looks like pure white...and more are to come:
























And I put this outside for the summertime--my favorite B I G Spider plant,,,right by our front door...

I hope you are all having a wonderful restful Sunday..
Hugs from Julierose, La Blageuse--Jardin-euse

6 comments:

  1. what a pretty peonie! both colors LOL they must be a hybrid or something.
    and the spider looks healthy too. is that an amarylis on the ground? those are pretty too once opened.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glorious paeonies!! I just adore them but too warm in Auckland for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful flowers! Wish I was better with plants. I can barely keep them alive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos make me miss the peonies I had at my last house. Not sure they do well this far south, but I may have to give it a try. Hopefully, the deer are staying away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love peonies!!! I can't grow them where I live so it's lovely to see photos of them blooming in others gardens!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.