About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Friday, June 27, 2014
THANKS STEPHANIE!
Stephanie, sent me this lovely assortment of scraps.
Purples.....
Turquoises.....
and Blues!
I have had two horrendous days dealing with various matters relating to my mother's continuing care and this package really made my day!
Here are two projects (UFO's) that I will add these colorways to to finish them up:
Formerly Strips and Scraps but now entitled "Where in the world is Tommy?"
And this old bow tie sew along that I began from the Bonnie Hunter video cam....
Perfect additions for both of these....
Hugs and thanks Stephanie for your generous gift....
hugs all, and happy weekend-- Julierose, La Blageuse
P.S. Quiltesse Interruptess until my darling DH fixes my chair to the right height so that I won't have this sore neck and back issue anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope your DH gets to that chair soon . . . LOVE the projects where you'll incorporate those lovely scraps!
ReplyDeleteHe did get to it this afternoon--YAY!! will be quilting tomorrow..so excited hugs, Julierose
DeleteHope all is sorted out with your Mom.
ReplyDeleteSuch pretty acquisitions. Love the quilts your are engineering.
Hugs
finally, phew--got it all sorted--I think--until I get the final statement tho'....you never know...thanks for your kind comments about my "engineering" works...hugs, Julierose
DeleteFabric mail is always fun! I love that quilt, Where in the world is Tommy.
ReplyDeleteOh thanks so much--my Granddaughter loves, "Where in the World is Waldo" soooo, of course I decided to incorporate her Grand-pere's pix in it...will post soon...hugs, Julierose
DeleteWhat pretty colors! They'll be a great addition to your projects!
ReplyDeleteIsn't it wonderful when a wonderful friend brightens your day? How nice :-) I hope things with your mother go well. It's not an easy thing to go through.
ReplyDeletehello! What great fun scrappy projects! ots of good energy here! glad the scraps found a good home. I took car of my mom....glad I could lend a bit of happiness! hugs to you! Look forward to watching the progress!
ReplyDelete