About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, June 27, 2014

THANKS STEPHANIE!


Stephanie, sent me this lovely assortment of scraps.
Purples.....
Turquoises.....

and Blues!  
I have had two horrendous days dealing with various matters relating to my mother's continuing care and this package really made my day!

Here are two projects (UFO's) that I will add these colorways to to finish them up:

Formerly Strips and Scraps but now entitled "Where in the world is Tommy?"
(More on this later)

And this old bow tie sew along that I began from the Bonnie Hunter video cam....
Perfect additions for both of these....

Hugs and thanks Stephanie for your generous gift....

hugs all, and happy weekend-- Julierose, La Blageuse

P.S.  Quiltesse Interruptess until my darling DH fixes my chair to the right height so that I won't have this sore neck and back issue anymore.  

9 comments:

  1. Hope your DH gets to that chair soon . . . LOVE the projects where you'll incorporate those lovely scraps!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He did get to it this afternoon--YAY!! will be quilting tomorrow..so excited hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  2. Hope all is sorted out with your Mom.
    Such pretty acquisitions. Love the quilts your are engineering.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. finally, phew--got it all sorted--I think--until I get the final statement tho'....you never know...thanks for your kind comments about my "engineering" works...hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  3. Fabric mail is always fun! I love that quilt, Where in the world is Tommy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much--my Granddaughter loves, "Where in the World is Waldo" soooo, of course I decided to incorporate her Grand-pere's pix in it...will post soon...hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  4. What pretty colors! They'll be a great addition to your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't it wonderful when a wonderful friend brightens your day? How nice :-) I hope things with your mother go well. It's not an easy thing to go through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hello! What great fun scrappy projects! ots of good energy here! glad the scraps found a good home. I took car of my mom....glad I could lend a bit of happiness! hugs to you! Look forward to watching the progress!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.