About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, August 17, 2014

EARLY EVENING ON THE CONNECTICUT RIVER--A Stroll






























































as the sun descends, we leave the River to the night.....

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse

9 comments:

  1. Lovely photos Julierose, a magical time when the light is so special.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree; I have to get out more in the evening and try to capture some sunsets...hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful spot to live and have this river nearby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We do try to get down there--mostly in the Fall and spring when it's not so crowded....it's fun watching all the sailboats come and go...glad you enjoyed the view Hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  3. thanks for the tour of the river. looks so peaceful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visually it was really serene, but unfortunately across the river was a heavy metal band ...ugh!! hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  4. Very pretty pictures. Love the mother post clutching her children, and the one reed blooming amongst the naysayers. You got some very interesting shots. Have you ever thought of making a landscape quilt out of one of them?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been reading up on landscape quilts a bit and have begun to take more landscape shots...Thanks for your idea and commenting, hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  5. Oh my goodness, what beautiful pictures Julierose. You live near a very inspiring place to take a walk.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.