About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Sunday, August 31, 2014

MY OWN PERSONAL COMPUTER WIZARD

HELLO THERE:
FYI EVERYONE:


My daughter, Candice  --our family's computer expert--(thanks honey) sent me this link DMARC which sort of explains what is happening when we try to answer email commenting and getting refused delivery.

 I guess YAHOO and AOL have had major issues with spam (they call it computerbot) and have put this security in place--I don't know if any of you can authorize our re;lies...but I thought I'd post this follow-up for you. ( Sorry for typos--posting with only RH--LH in a thumb/wrist brace.  )

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse-



6 comments:

  1. You are here! That's what matters. Cute picture.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Terri--i am here; restless and pacing as i cannot do any handwork--my DH will certainly be happy when I can get back to it!! Lol hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  2. What would we do without our familial consultants!

    Rest and get well ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it! i am not so computr savvy at all. So lucky to have my "go to" person...hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  3. sorry to hear about your hand -
    I get your responses to my email, do you get mine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do --thanks for the info. It's just some blogs that return to me...at any rate, I am re-thinking my projects and my physical stamina to accomplish them and most importantly ENJOY the process without hurting my self. Everything changes and I guess some of us take a while to "catch on". hugs, Julierose

      Delete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.