About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

DMARC Anyone????

To all you computer savvy bloggers out there--I keep getting email failures called DMARC when I try to respond to a lot of your emails...I don't know why...So it's not that I don't want to respond to your emails, but that I CANNOT!!
Am I going to have to use this method from now on?????

Aaargh

HELP!!  hUGS AND KNOW THAT i AM NOT IGNORING YOUR EMAILS

jULIEROSE, LA BLAGEUSE CONFUSE-EUSED!!

6 comments:

  1. I wonder what that is. I've never come across it. If you figure it out, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess I will have to reply on my blog to comments--and be more circumspect! thanks for commenting hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  2. Hi, Julierose. Sorry to hear about the tech-y problems. They're always a pain in the neck and time wasters. LUV your new Singer. What a workhorse. Wish I could find something similar here, but my old Singer is still holding up. And just the thought of having to wash a fabric stash makes my stomach drop to my toes. Aren't you courageous!
    best, nadia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am enjoying the ironing--love to do that--just so satisfying to me. As above--I will be replying on my blog in future--minus any private thoughts, info, etc....as this is open for anyone to read...{SIGH} hugs, Julierose

      Delete
  3. This kind of thing is so annoying! I am being plagued by those little ads that cover the captcha #'s--argh...
    I found this link with info about DMARC, but none of it makes sense to me--lol:
    https://support.google.com/a/answer/2466580?hl=en

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess the DMARC is something that AOL and other mail services are using to help people avoid issues. with social media something can come in looking like it is from you when it is not.

    They have suggestions to try and help out with the problem. one issue is emailing from blogs and other social media like facebook etc. I tried to change my settings Julie if you want to see if you can email me again. miss you :-(

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.