About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Friday, October 24, 2014

AND SO IT GOES

This has been quite a week starting with my racing my DH to the Emergency Clinic late Monday night and finally bringing him home from hospital this noontime.
He is doing well and I've tucked him in for a nap.  Life sure does come at you sometimes...but all is well so far. 

I think my Guardian Angel was watching over us during his stay and my twice daily drives....

I will be posting progress on my projects soon.  A couple of you asked if I was  ok, so yes, I am...now.  
Hugs and thanks for your continuing interest in my well being and my humble quilty projects.  hugs to all Julierose, La Blageuse.

10 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you earlier today. I hadn't seen a post in a few days. So glad that everyone is fine and your dear hubby is home resting. Life is full of surprises and as of late I think there are way to many. Take a deep breath and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, that is so scary, glad he is home now and that you are well. Big hugs to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you've had a week like that! Hope he is on the mend, and you are looking after yourself as well as him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you are ok! Hope hubby is well also! And yes, you are right about life coming at you sometimes! Take care, hugs, karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad he is home and on the mend. take care. we will wait patiently for you.
    hugs........

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping your hubby is making a quick recovery--how scary! Take care of yourself too and hugs for you both!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad your hubby is doing better. We'll keep you both in our thoughts.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry to hear about that, Julierose, but glad to hear he is home again.

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.