About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Friday, October 3, 2014
APPLIQUE PATTERN GIVEAWAY WITH A PROMISE....
This pattern appeared all over the blog world a year ago or so and I sent for it--WELL
given the state of my hand/thumb/wrist I NOW REALIZE that I will never be able make it and I feel just so guilty having it sitting there looking at me ("Well, Julierose, when are you going to start me??" yes, my kits and patterns do talk/yell at me!)
and so:
I will open this up for you as a Giveaway with a Promise, my loyal and faithful applique followers.
All you have to do is leave a comment ON THIS POST ONLY and state that you will :
********* PROMISE ME JUST ONE BLOCK THAT YOU MAKE******
in return for this un-opened and unfolded and uncut FREE pristine pattern--
I want to make a medallion out of that block as I am totally IN LOVE with this pattern and know that I will never be able to make it given the state of my hands.
Please make sure I can reach you by email; this is open to USA and Canadian quilt bloggers;
no anonymous; and, please leave me your email contact .
THIS GIVEAWAY WITH A PROMISE IS OPEN FROM TODAY UNTIL OCTOBER 11th.
Hugs to you all and good luck
Julierose, La Blageuse
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh wow....I would love to win and to make you a block but as I am a beginner with applique I won't promise perfection!
ReplyDeleteShame it isn't open to
ReplyDeleteUK residents ,it's gorgeoys.x
I am sorry laurajane--I will be de-stashing some more and will be opening up to other countries then...hugs, Julierose
DeleteI have lusted after this pattern, and promise that I'd make the whole quilt, and a block for you!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have this -- and I already have a block for you that I made as a test a few years ago. I have a friend that wants to do this and it would be great fun to give it to her!
ReplyDeleteI do hope you receive a beautiful Lollypop Trees block in the mail! I too have this pattern and desperately want to get on and make it.
ReplyDeleteOooh, I'll bet yours would be just lovely, Maureen with your excellent color sense...hugs, Julierose
DeleteSuch a fun pattern--I've seen so many lovely versions and what a good idea to use a block as a medallion! I'm sad that your hands prevent you from making the whole quilt :-(
ReplyDeletethanks Karen--I am just happy that someone will be actually doing it and enjoying it...hugs, Julierose
DeleteOh.....I wish I was living in America! Unfortunately I´m not :) I love that pattern. Good luck to all of you participating!
ReplyDeleteGun, Sweden
Oh Rutigt I am sorry...thank you for wishing the participants well. I am de-stashing and will be having some worldwide giveaways soon...maybe in time for Christmas if I can get myself in gear!! hugs,Julierose
DeleteI am in use , yahh
ReplyDeleteI am in usa , yahh
ReplyDelete