I have decided to make "Georgie Peorgie" a medallion WALL quilt--to be honest--I just couldn't stand making those triple nine-patch blocks! I am NOW working on the first border with the leftovers....
And so...I have SEVEN of these 9.5" Georges leftover!
And noticing that a whole lot of you are making Eagle and Patriotic Flag quilts I thought you might be interested in these blocks:
PATRIOTIC GIVEAWAY:
They are precut as I said to 9.5"
If you would like them, just leave a comment below ON THIS POST ONLY-- stating you are interested in my PATRIOTIC GIVEAWAY.
Be sure that I can reach you--leave your email if you are not a blogger please;
and no anonymous comments will be honored.
This giveaway is open ONLY to USA bloggers (for obvious reasons
;--))) )
PATRIOTIC GIVEAWAY OPEN FROM TODAY UNTIL OCTOBER 11th
I will pick a winner on the 12th.
GOOD LUCK TO ALL
HUGS,
Julierose, La Blageuse
This giveaway is not open to me but I just wanted to say thank you for being so generous!
ReplyDeleteOh wow! I would love the opportunity to have George come visit my house. Your Georgie Porgie had me googling to see if I could find him. He makes a wonderful wall hanging!
ReplyDeleteI would love to have these patriotic Georges! And your wall hanging is wonderful! I love those big florals!
ReplyDeletewhat? don't the like the double 9ps?
ReplyDeletei hope you find a good home for george
I would love to win a piece of Georgie--very cool fabric. I like how GP is coming along!
ReplyDeleteSo sorry about your hands , I am 72 and having trouble with mine
ReplyDeleteLove how your quilt is coming along. Thanks for the chance to win some of the George fabric.
ReplyDeleteGood Luck! hugs, Julierose
Delete