About Me

My photo
Shoreline, CT, United States
I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

WEDNESDAY WHISPER (Catching up Edition)


                                         June's RSC light blues...............................


                                           A reminder of Winter.....

AND

                                                        Summer Fun days ahead....

Hugs, Julierose, La Blageuse

11 comments:

  1. Such a great variety of fun blues! Glad you found the sewing machine again and felt like sewing. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy seashells, trucks, and it looks like strawberries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your light blue squares so pretty and fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some very fun fabrics in that block--it's like an I Spy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely mix of the many bits and pieces in our lives ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Très joli bloc Julie ! Tu possèdes une palette impressionnante de bleus !!
    Gros bisous

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool - love the winter fabric. You have the most interesting scraps.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice variety of blues there. So glad that you're feeling up to getting back to your machine.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Blues. The little sailing boats are very cute

    ReplyDelete

Hello, glad you came to visit; please leave your comments, I love to read them.