About Me
- Julierose
- Shoreline, CT, United States
- I would love for you to join me (a retired senior)in my zany crafting adventures with quilting (waaaaay too much fabric); scrapbooking (will I ever catch up?); redwork; counted cross stitch; crossword puzzles; reading; and cooking.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Such a great variety of fun blues! Glad you found the sewing machine again and felt like sewing. Hugs.
ReplyDeleteI spy seashells, trucks, and it looks like strawberries.
ReplyDeletelove your light blue squares so pretty and fun
ReplyDeleteYou have some very fun fabrics in that block--it's like an I Spy quilt!
ReplyDeleteLovely mix of the many bits and pieces in our lives ...
ReplyDeleteTrès joli bloc Julie ! Tu possèdes une palette impressionnante de bleus !!
ReplyDeleteGros bisous
Love Christmas fabric
ReplyDeleteCool - love the winter fabric. You have the most interesting scraps.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Beautiful blue fabrics there!
ReplyDeleteWhat a nice variety of blues there. So glad that you're feeling up to getting back to your machine.
ReplyDeleteLovely Blues. The little sailing boats are very cute
ReplyDelete